Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Only Football Team We Care About


My post title... simply means that as a family, we don't really follow any professional sports teams... but we love to play sports as a family! On a recent one day camping trip that we were able to enjoy, we had a great time playing football together. We all worked on "perfecting" our spirals. I wanted to share some photos of our football fun. Soon, I will share about the rest of this wonderful one night camping trip we took.











Wow... I can't believe that Dan can jump that high! Could it be an optical illusion.....? Why does Gabriel have Josiah's shirt on his head?



4 comments:

The Casaus House said...

That's funny! He really can jump high...must've been excited about something. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. We should do this sometime.

Karilee said...

Wow! I'm impressed!
Dan is proof that white men really CAN jump!!
Looks like you all had a fun time camping! It is always so fun to spend time together playing!
We haven't been camping in ages, which is so sad. I grew up camping for every vacation, so I really miss it! I don't miss the sleeping on the ground part, but that's just cause I'm old now. lol.
Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Jenny said...

Fun! We love to camp, as you know, and it's so peaceful to just play outside. We usually take a ball or frisbee to just pass back and forth. Glad to see you were able to take a little family day together. Thanks for sharing the fun pictures!

Jeanné said...

i thought the title of the post was cute. that is funny how high dan can jump..does he play basketball too?!? lol! and about why does gabriel have josiah's shirt on his head...boys will be boys =] lol

cant wait to see the other photos