Friday, June 26, 2009

A Few More for the Bowdens

Hey Luba... here are a few more! I thought maybe of just waiting and now showing you these until I have ALL of them finished, but I thought you would enjoy seeing them as they are ready. :) IF that even makes sense. I plan on finishing them all up on Friday, before we go to the rehearsal dinner for the Shepard's wedding. I would love to finish them tonight, but alas, it is way too late. You guys are beautiful!

I like this one for a "formal" family shot... as opposed to candid.

Wind was blowing a little here... so I may like the photo above more... but it's still fun.






I LOVE this one. LOVE the light, love S's face, love your face, love the black and white, love how he's sitting on your belly! Let me know what you think!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for posting these, I know you are busy, so no rush! These are awesome pictures (I am not biased, either!!), i love them all. I do like the formal one, and the 2 of us (light, expressions of faces), and the one with the wind (except for my windy hair part - how about a head crop?!?). I LOVE them all!! Don't know which ones I love best - color or b/w. Color ones bring kind of a fresh feeling, b/w are awesome too. Just love them all. Thanks so much! You definitely have an eye for good shots!
Luba.

Anonymous said...

they are beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!!! I agree with you on all of them! Mom and son picture is awesome!!!!!

~Emily

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures!! I also really LOVE the one of Luba and Simon together. Such a sweet loving picture. Can't wait to see the next addition!