Okay, this was hilarious!! (Sorry the text is way down here, you know how blogger is. ) After the kids all played "the cups game" and Josiah's party, then the adult men had to try their hand at it!! Oh, and the bottom video is of Connor... he was one of the fastest times for the children! I think Bro. Hilson went first... and he was fast! Then Bro. Browning went... and he was very fast! But then my sweet hubby went, and he was the fastest of all! Yay, Dan! Woo hoo! It was all sooo entertaining! I love it when the men compete! Aren't the games that we "make up" sometimes the most fun??
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I can't see the pics. It is just a blank, white space. ): Sounds fun though. :)
Love ya!!!
Looks like a fun time! I think we'll be trying out your game at our next gathering
Thanks for a great idea!
OH NO! Does anyone else have the same problem as Joy? You should be able to see 3 small videos of people frantically trying to stack plastic cups. :) Hrm... wonder what's going on.
The videos play fine for us!
Post a Comment