Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Dinos of Pacific Science Center


Just wanted to share some photos of the dinosaur exhibit from the Science Center. They are "animatronic" animals, so they move and roar, etc. It scared poor Turah to death... as you will see in my last photo. Some of these may be blurry and oversharpened... blurry because of camera shake and over sharp because I edited them in a vehicle with full sun outside. Sun and laptops do not get along well. :)





























Poor scared Turah and happy Malachi. :D





3 comments:

The Casaus House said...

Jenny, where is this? I would love to take my boys and Myah of course but she'll probably be scared too. What's the cost?

Karilee said...

What a great place to go!! It's been years since I've been there and it was NOTHING like that when I last visited.
We have a Creation Museum about an hour away that has anamatronic dinosaurs also. The last time we went, Titus was barely 3 and he was VERY afraid of them too.
Great pictures too.

Jenny said...

Cindee,
This was at the Pacific Science Center, which is located at "Seattle Center"... where the Space Needle and EMP is. My Mom got us a family membership for my birthday. It's a fun place to go! A new exhibit just opened, Animal Grossology! You should google it and check it out. We look forward to seeing the new exhibit.