Friday, June 26, 2009

The Whole Bowden Maternity/Family Shoot (long post!)

Luba, I know there are many photos, but I wanted you to have many choices! :)











I LOVE this one of Simon listening to your belly!!
























The above photo is bigger because I just love it and needed to see it bigger. :D

































































































































Dan loves this one, how Simon is looking at daddy.








































































































































































LOVE this family shot!




































































































































































































































































I LOVE this photo!!

















































































8 comments:

Karilee said...

What a beautiful family!
Once again, its been years since I've seen someone you've photographed! I guess that's what happens when I move away!!
The pictures are fantastic! I would be so please with ALL of them!
My faves are the great family shot, the shot with Mama making a quirky face with Daddy, and the heart hands one. I always love it when both parents hands are in the heart/belly shot.
GREAT job, Jen! Yer' awesome!!

Jeanné said...

O ALL of them are SOO good!!! I LOVE the one of luba and eric facing eachother looking down at baby and erics hands are on the baby belly, its one of the first few photos!! LOVE them!! GREAT JOB (like always) =] lots of choices are good =]

Amanda said...

Oh they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, WOW, thank you soooo much! All pictures look great (i am not biased, either!!). I love them all, I love family shots and daddy with Simon shot, and the heart shaped hands on belly shot, and Daddy kissing belly with mommy looking, i love them ALL. Can't wait to do session 2 (hopefully, SOON!) and hang the pics all over the house. Thanks again, what a marvelous job!!! The Bowdens.

The Browning Family said...

Jenny,
Beautiful job! These are outstanding shots of a beautiful family. I especially like the family shots where L. is looking down at belly and so is S. while he is sitting on her lap.
Love them! Very warm, and beautiful.

Tom and April said...

I love the ones of Simon and mommy...so cute!

rblessedfamlee said...

Oh Jenny these are wonderful. I only got to meet Luba the one time she visited our church and was the first time she met Eric. God has truly blessed them w/ such a wonderful family. You took amazing photos!

Michelle H said...

Oh my goodness!! After seeing those pictures and Justus' super-new baby pictures I want to be pregnant again!! And Owen's only 11 weeks old! My brain is always so dead at the end of a pregnancy and when they first come home, it never occurs to me to get some good pics. And I have two friends who are amazing photographers! Maybe next time.