
It's wedding season, and we have had the privilege to see two so far... with a few more coming! This is Tammy... a beautiful bride and an old friend from our previous church. She asked me months ago if I would do the hair for her wedding... and now the time is near. I always insist on a practice run of any hair and makeup for a wedding... I want to be certain that it's just how the bride wants it. I get to do her makeup too... which is so fun, so we practiced that tonight also. Her curls will be looser on the day of... but I wanted her to see this size and then decide from there. Karilee, is this the first time you have seen Tammy in years??

What a beautiful young lady she has become! She will return to Heartland after the honeymoon, while her groom finishes his degree.
This is her best "TA DA" pose.





3 comments:
you did a great job!!! I should have you done my hair for my wedding!! My hair and make up was so plain jane!! I got my self ready the day of...no one else was there! I think I have seen her (Tammy) at our church (WSB) before, and i think i saw her at april's wedding!! it is definently the wedding season!! even though it is a "beautiful" season for weddings, I wouldnt change my wedding day for anything...cold, snowy, but yet beautiful!!
Her hair looks great! This has nothing to do with weddings or her hair, but last night at church we sang a hymn that you recorded Turah singing a while back (I can't even remember what it was/is). Anyhow, I thought of that video and I had to laugh. So cute! Your kids still make me smile, even from afar. P.S. I left a response to your comment on my blog.
Sooo beautiful!!
You're right, Jenny, this is the first pic I've seen of Tammy in a looong time. Oh, other than her wedding invitation picture.
How fun for you to be able to do this for her. It seems like just yesterday she getting ready to go to Heartland! Now she's a blushing bride!
I wish I had you around when I got married...I've always wished I had my hair done differently! :)
We too, have been having Wedding Season around here too. I don't do hair, I do food. Just last Friday evening I had the priveledge to do the food for a wedding reception for 200+ people. It went great, but, Phew! I'm glad its over!
BTW, I LOVE that sweeping back of the bangs look. Its soo pretty!
Post a Comment