Thursday, June 11, 2009

Josiah's Party Invitation

UPDATE: We're going to start at noon, not 1 pm. Lunch is going to be served. This gives more time to prepare for the wedding later in the evening. I'll call later to confirm with most of you. :) Sorry about the discrepancy!!



Josiah wanted to design his own party invitation this year, and this is what he came up with. Haha! They were passed out weeks ago, but I thought I would share them for my beloved "far away friends". Oh.... and I guess it is at 1 pm! LOL... I was telling people that it was at noon last night at church.... hrmm... I may need to make some phone calls. If anyone else is interested in coming, you are welcome to! It will probably be a packed house, but it won't be the first time, nor the last! :)
It's hard to believe that my "baby" is turning 10..... WOW. I thank God for my precious Josiah. He is such a good boy, I couldn't ask for a better son! His best attribute seems to be that he is sensitive to the Holy Spirit and how it leads and convicts. He is also very hard working and never complains... only because of God. I pray God gives us the wisdom to raise him to be a godly young man... for only through God can we accomplish that great task.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
I need to check with my husband to make sure that time is free; if so, I would like to bring Andy to Josiah's birthday party. Could you give me any ideas of what he would like?
In case you don't see this post, I may call you later today. If you do see it, you could reply on my Facebook if you would like. Hope you have a good day.
Love,
Teresa O

Jenny said...

That is too funny!! LOVE the invite! Great idea Josiah! Ten already, huh? What an awesome kid he is, and I'm sure he will just get better with age. ;)

Karilee said...

What a FUN invitation!! Great idea Josiah!
It's hard to believe that Josiah is turning 10, but then again, it's hard to believe that Sophia is ALSO turning 10 this year. Phew, where did the time go?!
Wish we could be there to help you celebrate!
What kind of cake masterpiece will you be crafting, Jen??
Inquiring minds don't want to just know, they want to see pictures too!! :)

Joy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Josiah!! :) Sure wish I could be there for your party! You have a blast! And GREAT job on your invitation!