Here are some more photos from Malachi's birthday party. He's a pretty mellow guy, so I don't have any exciting photos or expressions, LOL. He didn't like his cake at all at first... he just slapped it over and over. Then Dan gave him a little taste of frosting... he hated that at first, but later after much smushing, nibbled on his cake. Such a difference from Keturah's first birthday where she gobbled up her cake!Something else we did this week was take a little one night camping trip. It was sooooo perfect and FUN!!! We dit that Tuesday night. We knew the weather was going to be very warm and sunny, so I talked Dan into taking us camping for one night. I was amazed at how well everything went! Get this.... the KIDS... even slept IN until 8:44!! WHILE camping! I SO thought that they would have popped up at 6 am with the sun up and all the noises around their tent. But no... we got up and they slept in. Strange! We got some great photos from our little camping trip that I will post soon. I have so many photos and things to share that we have been doing lately... but things that are more time-relevant like birthdays, get posted first.

We thank God for our precious little boy, Malachi! He has such a sweet temperament, every where we go people say he's the "happiest baby" they have seen. I can certainly attest that he is not always happy! But he is easy going and generally content. I praise God for this, from whom all blessings flow!






5 comments:
Oh he is sooooooooooooo cute!! I just LOVE the pictures. Sure can't wait to meet that little guy! :)
He is a sweet mellow baby. He is such a blessing. Sorry we couldn't make it for the party my brother is visiting and we drove to Anacortes that night. Can't wait to see the camping pics.
Ahh! He is such a sweetie! I love the decorations on his highchair! So cute! It is so funny how each child reacts differently to their first cake! I am also sorry we couldn't make it, conflicting appts. that I had forgotten about! oops!
~Emily
Sooo cute!!
The video of him with his cake was funny too. So cute to watch him smash it like he did!
Is he walking yet? For your sake, I hope not. :) The toddler phase can be such, um, fun, right?!
I loved the little decorations too! Kristi Long gave them to me after Nathan's birthday party! What a blessing!! I copied her ideas of how to use them! We are so thankful for our little Malachi.
Post a Comment