Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quite Possibly...


... the best ride ever invented. That was so much fun... it is hard to even describe in words. Nothing is more fun to me than going on thrilling rides.. just how I have always been! Isn't this just the most interesting construction ever? Gabriel and I did it over and over... Dan and Josiah aren't as much into that awesome carsick feeling. Hee hee.

PS - these are not my photos.
















This video doesn't get good until half way through.

3 comments:

Joy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am a chicken, but even I would like that! WOW! I have never seen anything like that before. How cool!!!

The Casaus House said...

I think I would go on that one but not too sure I would enjoy it as much as you did. I was waiting for someone to vomit or something crazy to happen because you said the video doesn't get good till halfway through. It did make me feel a little ill watching it though.

K.McKen. said...

So, where is this thing at anyway?! For your "far away friends". lol, And the next time you go there you had better invite me!! ;)