Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Very Special Event..



In November one of our Pastors was ordained. Ordination is a very special event in a pastor's life and ministry. I was asked to take photos for the event and I took many. There are so many great ones, but I just want to share a few.

At the end there is also a photo of our men's singing group. If anyone has any problem with their photos on my blog, please let me know and I will take them right down. I know that is a sensitive topic and I want to be respectful in all ways, while also sharing my church life with friends afar.


We praise God for our church. Last Sunday there were so many new visitors there were almost no seats left in the house. What an exciting time to be meeting new people and welcoming visitors.

This time of year is so crazy busy for us. It is almost insane. We love Christmas but can't wait until January where some normalcy will return.


































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jenny! Ordination is so very exciting! It is great to see the way the Lord is working in our church. And I am looking forward to seeing what lays ahead for Westside Baptist Church, and this newly ordained pastor. I praise God for all the great families here that have such strong men leading them! God is good.

~Emily H.

Jenny said...

Awesome! Pastor Saling has done such a wonderful job at Westside and he and his family were nothing but a blessing to us while we were there. He is a wise, loving man of God and I am so glad to see him honored in this way! Praise God for strong, godly church leaders!