.jpg)
...than cuddling a sweet, squishy baby at Christmas time. These days won't last, I continue to remind myself... although admittedly it's hard to believe sometimes. Sure... I should have been doing the dishes from lunch... but instead I rocked my baby to sleep next to the Christmas tree. The dishes were still there a few hours later. Just wanted to share some photos of our greatest gift in 2008.



7 comments:
Sweet pictures, Jenny! He is the best gift you could ask for. What a big blessing in a little bundle.
I got to cuddle him in the nursery on Wednesday. He is quite the little cuddly, squishy guy. Your pictures are great! What a precious baby. :)
Such sweet pictures! These will make a great scrapbooking page. I'm so glad you took the time to cuddle him...dishes will always be there!!
What a mush-face!! He's so cute!
Those are just so precious...
Deby
Oh my....these pictures took my breath away. They are Amazing!!!
Hugs,
Lisa <><
Very sweet pictures. I love just taking time out to indulge my mommy senses. No matter what, it always feels so good to rock your sweet little babies to sleep.
The laundry will ALWAYS be there! Even if you do the laundry, there's always more, but babies won't always be there.
Isn't it wonderful to be blessed by the Lord with children?!
Post a Comment