Saturday, December 13, 2008

A New Tag

I got tagged from my friend Karilee, so here it is. Boy, this one was hard! I tagged 4 others at the end. My next post should be some HILARIOUS pictures of April G. Just need to get them uploaded. It is going to be awesome!

I AM … Fun!

I WANT… To be super duper organized, and to have boundless energy and more hours in the day. That's a lot of wants.

I HAVE … 5 great children and an amazing husband

I KEEP … My children's first lock of hair, baby teeth and hospital stuff in a keepsake box for each child

I WISH I COULD … visit far off counrties and cultures whenever I wanted

I HATE … speaking before I think and getting myself in trouble, and feeling overwhelmed

I FEAR … disease and illness,

I HEAR … Ki Ki babbling in the living room

I DON’T THINK ... I show my husband enough how much I appreciate him

I REGRET … getting angry or choosing the wrong attitude when things go wrong

I LOVE … God. My husband. My children. My sweet friendships.

I AM NOT … Skinny. Tolerant. Patient. Ok, this is too convicting.

I DANCE … and sing silly songs with my children.

I SING … with my children in the car all the time.

I NEVER... feel fully caught up anymore...like I did when I had 2 or 3 kids. Now I always feel behind. :(

I RARELY … leave the house without makeup on.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH … almost anything. Commercials, movies, little house, my husband sing. A great preaching message. It's a wonder I bother wearing makeup.

I AM NOT ALWAYS … longsuffering

I HATE THAT … bad attitudes and emotions are hard for me to get complete control over

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why people act the way they do sometimes... people who don't need a friend... people who have no self confidence and a defeatist attitude

I NEED … to be more diligent in my housework

I SHOULD … get in shape

I TAG... Rebekah, Jenny B. Kristi and Donna

No comments: