There was an open tag on Amanda's blog, so I thought I would join in on the fun. Here are my answers. Now, tag, you're all it!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags - At Christmas, I prefer wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or artificial - We do artificial. I am not fond of the idea of paying money for a tree that will die and be thrown away. Not to mention the needles all over aspect of it. But honestly, I don't care much either way.... if Dan wanted a real one, that would be fine.
3. When do you put up the tree - Whenever there is an open evening when Dan will be home for at least 4 hours. Sometimes it's early Dec, sometimes later. We do it when we can as a whole family.
4. When do you take the tree down - Eh - whenever. Early January sometime.
5. Do you like egg nog - Homemade, yes!
6. Favorite gift recieved as a child - My Little Pony House
7. Hardest person the buy for - My father in law
8. Easiest person to buy for - My boys
9. Do you have a nativity scene - Yes, a cute little wooden carved one... it's adorable.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards - Both, depends on the recipient. Try to include a family photo in them.
11. Worst Christmas gift ever - Received?? Hmmm.... Stinky "old lady" perfume.
12. Favorite Christmas movie - The Scrooge one... A Christmas Carol
13. When do you start your christmas shopping - I collect things all throughout the year and begin my created items in October. This year there are only a few created items.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present - Yes. A few times.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas - Mother in laws coconut balls. All the cookies.
16. Lights on the tree - Yes. Gold/clear lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song - Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home - Travel to the Savages to spend it with our family. It is always a wonderful feast, often of steaks and shrimp... or a maybe a ham. My Mother in law always bakes amazing candies and cookies. Last year Grandpa had a lot of fun games planned for the children, with prizes. It was so much fun.
19. Can you name all of Santas reindeer- Here's goes a try, no laughing. On dasher, dancer, prancer and vixen, on comet, cupid donner and vixen. Uh oh... Vixen is in there twice, help me out ladies, what went wrong?
20. Angel on the tree or star - Star. I don't care for those female "angel" doll characters... that is not how the Bible describes angels at all. LOL Just a personal pet peeve of mine.
21. Open presents Christmas eve or Christmas- Growing up it was all on christmas eve! We couldn't wait, I guess. Now, since we visit family on Christmas Day, we have our own family Christmas on some open evening in December.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year - OH my word, the traffic in "S" town!!! The pushy shoppers.
23. Favorite ornament theme color - Gold and Red
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner - I love Turkey
25. What do you want for Christmas this year - Kitchen Aid Mixer
26. Who is most likely to respond to this - Hmmm. Karilee or Charrissa?
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I thought it was Blitzen, not Vixen. (?) The only one I put on my blog was Rudolph :) Isnt' there a Prancer? I know there's a movie about Prancer. I'm sticking with Rudolph. He's the only one I'm sure of.
Blitzen..thats right! And if you care donner is actually donder but....i only know that cause someone told me and I looked it up...hehe.....well...I will take the challenge and respond to the tag.
okay, okay, you're right. I'll be tagged. There's a strange part of me that actually LOVES these things. :)
hmmmm....feel the same way about angels..although my friend Rose made me the sweetest one...so I couldn't resist...yes..as I understand, they are male and more warriors..is that what you think?
Deby
might do this meme too...
Post a Comment