Monday, December 08, 2008

Coupon Deals...Free Lipstick

I have been learning very slowly and painstakingly (it can be sooo mind-boggling) about how you can score awesome deals using coupons and multiple discounts together. I know what you are thinking.... WHO has time for that!?!? I sure don't! But after getting mulitple free items at Bath and Body Works this weekend from coupons she printed off, (to use for great gifts!)... and seeing the things that a friend has gotten for free... I'm thinking that it is occasionally worth my time. :) :) I used to use coupons and shop the great deals at multiple locations all the time... when I had one child. These days it's often not worth the additional hassle. So, I am going to try to implement it every now and then... after seeing what it possible!

Perhaps more often than occasionally if I can con my sweet hubby into running to Walgreens for me after work now and then. :)

This week, I am going to get TWO new lipsticks for free! Here is how (and forgive me coupon gurus as I clumsily talk about this) WAIT... I'll just copy and paste it from the website:


Maybelline Lip products--on sale B1G1 (2 for $4.99) Buy 2 products and use 2 $4/1 from 12/7 inserts Free plus possible overage after coupons.


Rite Aid also has Maybelline lip color products on sale for $6 this week. Use the $4/1 coupon from the 12/07 RedPlum insert pls request a $2 Single Check Rebate and you'll get this free after the coupon and rebate!

Okay, still sounds confusing to me ... but basically I'm going to go to Walgreens where they are having a BOGO sale of Maybeline lipsticks, then I'm going to use a $4 off any 1 Maybeline lipstick coupon that I got out of the ads from the free paper. So, I should get 2 lipsticks for about 99 cents. I have been needing a new lipstick, I just hope Maybeline makes a good product. I haven't tried store-brand lipsicks in a long time.... I have been using some clinique ones in my favorite shade that I bought in a lot off of ebay a long time ago. Okay, just wanted to share!

3 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Back in New York, we had a drugstore called CVS where I came home with loads of free stuff each week. Occasionally they even paid me to buy stuff (by the time I used coupons and did the rebates). Deal shopping like this lets us obtain hygiene items (makeup, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.) for pennies! Good luck on your deal shopping! I'll be excited to hear about what you score!

Karilee said...

Hurray for you!! I LOVE scoring free or almost free stuff. Just today I was lamenting how I came home from the grocery after only getting 4 free items. lol, my hubby thinks that is funny, ONLY 4 free things??
We have CVS here and I love it! My last trip there was 49 dollars worth of free merchandise and they gave me $9 of extra bucks after I checked out, plus I earned a $25 gift card for filling my prescription there!
If you have any prescriptions new or refills check out the Rite Aid website. They have a printable coupon to get a $30 gift card with a new or transferred prescription. Totally worth it and I'm just refilling my $4 inhaler to get my gift card!! Stocking stuffers here I come!!

new*me said...

sounds great! I need to do more deal hunting like that :)