Step 1. Find a willing subject and set them up to play.
Step 2. Explain the rules of the game to your subject.
Step 3. Cover your eyes while subject watches.
Step 4. Uncover them quickly and say "BOO!"
Step 5. Give your subject lots of kisses and hugs.
Step 6. Sit back in the glow of how much they love you and loved the game.
Step 7. Look at the adults and wonder if they are even going to remember all the effort you just put forth playing with them. LOL....
No... just kidding. She just turned so that Dan could take her picture. I love this photo, though. Charrissa could explain more of what her face was saying... I can't really tell. She seems happy, yet.... unsure? So cute, either way! Thanks for looking!



5 comments:
That is way too cute! Perfect photo ops!!!
~Emily
Ohhhh . . . what a treat to see these on your blog. I would love a copy of them when you go to print them out - would make a great page. I love that she just loves Malachi so much. I think she loved Turah bunches too . . . so funny. The last picture I am unsure of too. Seems she is just trying to listen to whatever she is being told. Thanks for sharing. . .
Both these children are just so adorable!!! Miss Jenny, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and discuss this with me. :] Yes, I heard about what Brandon did post-salvation. I go through periods of wanting to just get rid of all non-Christian music, and then periods of "Well, it's not anti-God or anything, it's just telling a story." It's really nastyconfusing. Your encouragement means so much to me! Right now, I feel pretty unsure of a lot of stuff: that I need to honor God is about the only sure thing. :] Everything else is up for grabs, it feels like! Again, thanks for taking the time - one day, I hope to be done with all these decisions and whatnot. Or, at least, decide different things!
God bless,
Stephanie
Cute pics. It always such a treat to catch sweetness like this.
Those are ADORABLE!!! Good job catching that, Dan! I love the story pictures tell. It's so fun to see what the little ones are doing when no one is looking. So sweet! Thanks for sharing these.
Post a Comment