Friday, December 05, 2008

Keturah One Year Ago...


Just wanted to share a photo of Keturah from one year ago. Amazing how much they change when they are young! This was one of her Christmas dresses, and it was the first time she had ever worn double piggy tails. She had recently learned to walk and was getting good at it.
During men's retreat, I am staying at the Henson's house with the kiddos and we are having fun. I can't say it's a very relaxing time because we have multiple places to go each day. :( That's always a big hassle, but it's still more fun to go places together than alone.
HERE is a link to her blog with a funny photo of what we have been up to.

1 comment:

Garth and Becky said...

Wow, that's amazing how much Keturah's hair has grown! Her double pigtails are so cute now.

It's funny to be leaving you a comment on your blog when you're sitting right next to me on the couch! Haha...I love that you're here!