Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One of Many...



... many... many funny attempts at getting a good shot of the children together. Not even ALL of them, Malachi was not there.

More of these to come, I'm sure.... was just printing this one for my mom.

1 comment:

Karilee said...

Love the lollipop in Turah's mouth! lol, very cute! I love that you're posting these. They're truly awesome...in a real life sort of way. :) This is totally where I'm at right now too.
I keep reminding myself that the point of the pictures isn't having perfectly posed faces...but is it too much to ask to at least have everyone pay attention? I'm just supposed to be recording life. When I make it my business to make photos look a certain way it is often disappointing to have your own kids pics turn out all goofy and such. lol, oh well, someday...But for now I'm lovin' the goofy, craziness and I can see that you are too! :)