Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Sick Kids...
Just wanted to tell my local friends that I won't be able to go to church tonight, Malachi and Keturah are sick. Keturah has that cough that little ones get where they cough every 30 seconds. I think it's from nose drainage, but I'm not sure. Malachi has a yucky nose and bad congestion. I'm not sure if this is the "church" cold, but it would only make sense that it is. So far, the boys and I have escaped it... Dan was sick a few weeks ago ... not sure if it's the same thing. Hope to see you Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I was wondering where you were but didn't get a chance to ask Dan. I will try to remember to pray for you friend. Let me know if there is anything we can do. Love you. Thanks for always encouraging me....I have been meaning to tell you that.
Sorry to hear that you've got sick ones. Even though it can be hectic its also a great time to sit, snuggle and read stories together. That's always the first things that most of my kids ask for when they're sick. It takes some doing to handle a houseful of sick kids, but sweet snuggle times builds happy memories. :)
I'll be praying for you all.
Awww... you are so sweet April, what a sweet comment! I love to encourage you, for you are doing a GREAT job!!
Karilee, that's a great idea... about reading stories. Malachi isn't much into stories though... hehe...but when the older ones get sick, and after they do their school (and maybe chores), I will read to them! LOL JK about the chores.
Post a Comment