Monday, September 08, 2008

A Current Glimpse of Keturah


I just wanted to show my buddies that live afar what Keturah looks like right now. It was occurring to me that I had posted a handful of photos of her with her "around the house" look.... scraggly (yes, that's a word, if not, I just coined it) hair, messy face, etc. Then, of course, there is the one of her picking her nose.... I didn't even catch that. She actually grabs her nostril when she's feeling shy... like if a man comes up to her at church she looks away and grabs her nostril in that "nose picking" way.

So, this is how Keturah looks right now. I love this little yellow dress of hers. I got it at Stupid Prices for about $7. We were headed out the door to Costco last Thursday and I told Dan, "Wait, I haven't taken a decent photo of Keturah in SOOO long....I'll be right back, then we can leave." So, out to the alley we went and captured these... among many "out takes". LOL Oh, how I love my only daughter... she is such a precious gift from God to me... truly the desires of my heart. Thank you, Lord.












7 comments:

The Casaus House said...

She is such a beautiful little girl Jenny. I love the last pic. So cute!

Jenny said...

You are so funny, pictures in the alley! :) Thank you for posting these, I was looking for some actual pictures of your sweet baby girl from you (outside of the "around the house" ones). She is still just as adorable and beautiful as ever.

Joy said...

OH JENNY SAVAGE!!!! That little girl is SOOOOOO cute!! WOW how on earth did she grow up SO fast!!! I just want to squish her!! I miss you and all your babies SOOOO much!!!!!! Please give her a BIG hug from me!!

Amanda said...

That little girl is oh so cute and precious. I love her so much such wonderful pictures!!!!

The Browning Family said...

She looks sweet and so pretty. . . .

Helena said...

Beautiful photos!

Karilee said...

SHE is so adorable! Your pictures are good as always. Do you often take pictures in the alley? I mean is the light good there or was that just the best "out of the house" place??
Having daughters is such fun, they are worlds different from boys!
Such a blessing.
Thanks for sharing your little lady with us!