Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Malachi This Morning

Just wanted to share a little video of the baby this morning. He's so happy, most of the time. :) He's reached that 3ish month old age when they're so smiley, with their hands in their mouth... almost giddy. He's such a blessing to us... the boys practically "mommy" him more than I... my job has gotten easier with each baby as they want to rush to him if he fusses asking, "Mommy, can I pick him up... please?" (Gabriel asks.. Josiah just does it, which is fine) :) Anyway, just wanted to share.



My baby loves his thumb!!! Hee hee... this is especially funny because I'm a "paci" mommy! I prefer my babies to love their paci so that I can take it away later to break them of it when they're older. But you can't take a thumb away! I'm excited about this "thumb" baby because I won't have to look for/find/purchase/retrieve any pacis for him!! I think it's going to be great... Dan - - not so much.

PS - All the racket is the fan in our bedroom that I'm right next to. Also, you can see in the bottom video how is little "bent" ear is getting better. We haven't taped it down in a week or so... I go a week on then a week off.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

3-6 months is the most FUN stage I have seen most babies at!! I love how they react to EVERYTHING! Thanks for sharing the joys of your motherhood!

Jenny said...

Oh HI Kimberly!! I have been thinking about you TONS lately! I always want to email you but I never know which address to use! We should get together and scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Jen! I know, I think about emailing all the time too but never seem to get around to it. (same excuse for me, no clue which ad to send it to!)I would LOVE to catch up with ya! Although, since moving up to Anacortes, I don't get over to your neck of the woods very often so we'll have to stick with emailing for now, Here's my ad, "kimberlymckenzie@kw.com" Can't wait to hear from ya!

Jenny said...

Aw, Jenny, he is SO adorable! He looks so different than your other kids, yet so the same. Makes no sense, I know. I guess I think he favors Siah and Turah a bit. I love it when they get this old, into the phase where they are more playful and reactive to all that is going on around them. What fun! Oh yes, and I LOVE your new background. Do they have some new ones on there? I need to check it out. Also like the music boxes you and Cindee have added. How fun.

Jenny said...

Another comment on the music...it's so funny to see you wrote "like all of you". Then I started to going to other blogs. Typically I have my computer on mute b/c of this annoying sound we can't get rid of, so I JUST realized you all have music! Funny. I've been in the dark.

I am truly blessed said...

Ahh..how sweet. Our little Nathan is always so happy and smiling also. Isnt it a blessing to have such a content and happy little one.

Mrs. Pizo said...

He is so sweet! I love the little grunts and cooing.