
Many babies hate being wet and having the chill of a draft blow by...but not him! He gets so excited the moment I set him in the water! He loved his bath from the start!
Isn't he getting BIG? Time is just flying by! He is mostly a very happy baby that gets an occasional tummy ache and then is quite miserable. I think it may be realated if I have too much coffee.

So, which brother does he look like? Most say Isaiah. The blurred out item just had some personal information on it that is best kept private.




4 comments:
Awwww..he is getting SO big!!! I would have to say Isaiah, too, though I do see some Josiah in him, I think, around the eyes when he smiles. What a doll he is! How fun it is to see the different looks of your chldren.
Oh....he is so sweet. Love how big he is. Too cute
I cannot believe how much he has grown since I was there. He is getting to be a big boy:)
Hope you are well now.
Have a great day...the recipe looked awesome too...I LOVE to cook.
What great smiles! Rachel didn't like her bath when she was a baby, but loves it now. Of course, everyone standing anywhere close to the tub also gets soaked!
Post a Comment