As of today, I am done with this tooth! It is fixed! It is cured! And I pray that I won't have to mess with it ever again. The root canal wasn't too bad....the doctor was so kind, and the assistant comforted me since she knew I was nervous. It was all pretty easy, until the end. After the root canal was complete, he needed to lance and drain the infection...and that really hurt. He was even flushing it with novicane, but it still hurt pretty bad. Hopefully, dental problems are behind me for a few years. Thank you to all who prayed for me through this, I truly am thankful.
I was so excited that my friend Sarah came to visit our church on Sunday night! Well, I can barely call her a friend yet....it was our first meeting! She has been an internet friend, through 2peas. We have chatted about getting together for some creative fun and some pictures, it just never came to fruition. She said that she really enjoyed the services and looks forward to visiting again. I'm so excited! I know that her and her husband would find Westside a glorious church home where they can grow and learn. That's what it's been for us! I pray she visits again soon!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So glad to hear that you are doing better. I am also glad to see a new post from you. I have become addicted to checking your blog everyday.... I don't know why, I see you at church, I just love hearing your little stories. You always make me giggle. I love you and am so happy the tooth fiasco is behind you.... Isaac has 8 cavities!!!! I am shocked! Well must go... see you tonight! We have been praying for your family and for Dan leading the choir, we are excited to see how the Lord leads in it all.
Post a Comment