Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm going to be a Mommy again!

Although we've known for a little while, I haven't posted about it here yet until the last of the relatives was notified. Boy, that sounds more like death news, doesn't it? LOL We are MORE than thrilled! At this point, we don't care if it's a boy or a girl, we really just want a healthy baby. I am currently 7 weeks along, with a loose due date set at Oct. 24th. So far, other than this horrible cold, I feel fabulous. But I didn't really get any morning sickness with any of the others either. I count this a blessing, and my pastor's wife was telling me how much it really, really is. She was very very ill for 4 months with her last baby. Of course, you couldn't tell, she didn't let on.... but I guess she was really suffering. On the rare occasions I have gotten nauseas in my life, I'm so miserable, I can't imagine having that for 4 months!! Praise the Lord for good health.
Gabriel is sick now, he's got it pretty bad, and I think Isaiah's on the downhill slide. Josiah never gets it, he's always been so strong. But Gabriel get's it the worst, usually with a fever. Tomorrow should be a better day for Gabriel, but probably worse for Isaiah.

3 comments:

Karilee said...

HURRAY ! HURRAY! We are so happy for you! What a blessing! I hope you will continue to feel well. I always love your radiant face when you are anticipating a new baby. I am so thrilled that my beautiful friend is going to have another sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

There is no denying that test is POSITIVE!! :-) I am so excited for you and know that this baby is going to enter into a wonderful, God glorifying family....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenny! I am so happy for you! I know this baby will be loved and grow up to enjoy music! Praise the Lord you are not sick in the morning! I would have 10 kids if I was not so sick, but I am thankful my friend does not deal with awful mornings.
Love, Lori