Wednesday, March 01, 2006

FINALLY! I printed last years' zoo pics!

Ya know, that's the one stinky thing about having a digital camera. Taking the time to get the images printed!! I vowed when I got the thing to be one of those who gets those images printed in a timely manner....but alas.....I'm printing from last February. Oh well, at least I'm getting them printed at all....some people only store them digitally and then have a hard drive meltdown. YIKES!

I am pleased with our animal pics....I think I like the tiger the best. It was cropped much, and that's what's great about 8 megapixels...I don't have to be in the tiger's face to get a great shot. I can take it from 50 feet away and zoom in when I get home. Dan took the "Nemo" shot, I remember he had my lens on the glass tank and it was making me nervous. But it did turn out pretty cool. I hope we get to renew our zoo membership this year.



4 comments:

Karilee said...

It looks great! You've gotten several steps ahead of me! I've got my blogspot (had it for a month) and haven't gotten back to writing anything on it! I was not surprised to see that you chose the pink layout :)
I'll send you the link to my blogspot when there's something there to look at
Karilee
ps--I think your cute little birdy might be a chickadee. Don't quote me.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

testing

Anonymous said...

These are really neat, bright pictures! They don't seem like just a camera, or our digital camera. Is that what cropping and photo shop does? They look like something that would be on a calendar or screensaver or something. I like them.