
I cannot believe the hail storm we had

this afternoon! It was so loud that I couldn't talk to my children from a few feet away. We had to really yell. It started so suddenly too, it was so odd. I don't think we get those very often. We immediately went outside to check it out and snap a few pictures. When it was coming down hardest though, there was NO standing in it, I tried and it really hurt! As it got lighter though, the boys asked i

f they could go in it, and I said go ahead. They loved it! They ran around the house with Isa trying to catch ice balls, scooped them from the railings and even threw some. Good boy fun. Isaiah stayed in the house though, too cold for little guys....so he chewed on a chess piece that I still don't know where he found. It was all over in about 5 minutes, leaving us with rain, melting little balls and wet boys!!
3 comments:
Hey, great hail pics. I hope you're feeling better today.
Your boys take such good pictures! How do you catch them so natural?
I especially like the hail in the mud .... looks like ice-cream. That would be a good name for ice-cream; hail in the mud... I know I am strange...
Post a Comment