Also, my tooth #15's biting partner leaves a lot to be desired in the area of strength. It is a sensitive, mostly filled (not root filled) tooth...it just makes no sense to put so much into saving #15, when it's biting partner is such a wimpy tooth.
Thirdly, it was going to cost zillions of dollars. Well, maybe not that much, but when you don't have it, it's practically the same. We have dental insurance, but it maxes out at $1500 per year per person....well, the root canal alone was going to be $1300. Then the crown build up is $250, and a crown is $850...and that's if everything goes well. Na.....I think it's time to have my first extraction. My OB has okayed it all...I just CANNOT use nitrous oxide. Kinda bummed about that...but I wouldn't want to put the baby in any harm. This oral surgeon also says he likes to use barbiturates.....anyone know what those are?? Is that like demoral? I need to research that.
SOOOOooooooooo.....instead of having a root canal, I'm having it extracted tomorrow morning in downtown Seattle at a facial curgery center. Bye Bye tooth! I hope it goes well and isn't too painful! I hope the dentist doesn't put his foot on my head in an attempt to get more leverage. No stress. No stress.I'm almost all better from my major respiratory mayhem. Boy, was that rough. I still occasionally cough, but mostly if I go outside where it's cool.



2 comments:
I'm praying for you this morning...that's where my three hour time difference comes in handy-I just saw this new entry and realized that you are probably right now in surgery or just about to go in(it's 1:30 here, but only 10:30 there). I hope it will not be too painful with the limited painkillers they are able to use due to pregnancy.
Had NO IDEA any of this was going on..... need any help . .. . can I bring a meal, care for the kids, clean your house . . . ??? I missed last nights service due to the little ones having fevers, may have to miss tonight as well... contemplating just dosing them on tylenol really good to get fever under control and sit in back...
thinking and praying for you...
Post a Comment