Just some fun photos of the kids playing outside in the heat last week. It has been pretty hot here lately, with this last weekend being unbearably hot! All the kids love to run through the water, even Turah. We really want to get them into swim lessons right now or very soon... we've been talking with some other families that are taking lessons, and it sounds great!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Outside Water Fun!
Just some fun photos of the kids playing outside in the heat last week. It has been pretty hot here lately, with this last weekend being unbearably hot! All the kids love to run through the water, even Turah. We really want to get them into swim lessons right now or very soon... we've been talking with some other families that are taking lessons, and it sounds great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh so much fun. You should have been out there splashing with them.
Adorable pictures! I am glad to hear that it has been warm enough for the kids to enjoy some summer fun!
By the way, I love your banner change! I have to learn how to do that. You used Photoshop, though, right?
Awwwww! LOVE IT!!! They are having a blast! Remember the days my little ones would run through the hose as well? Hee hee! Those were the days! Hannah has the same dress as Turah. :):)
Oh! And anyone who said white men can't jump, haven't seen your boys! WOW! :):)
looks like so much fun. if you are up for it the kids and you can come over to swim in the apartment pool on any warm day....just give me a call. I love the last pic ....someone had an itch...haha!
How fun!! Nothing better than a nice wet day in the yard. You have a lovely family!
I just found you and I'll be back!
Post a Comment