Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Josiah's Portraits

Photobucket


It has been a year since I tried to take portraits of my kids and even then I didn't get one of Josiah, so I'm glad to have these. I like to have some sort of "formal" photo for each year, kind of like when we were in public school and had a photo for each school year. These will count for 2008. I love the photos over all, but there is something that I don't like about the bottom one...like maybe it's not sharp or something...I may continue to mess with it...see if I can give it some more.....something. LOL I will post the other boys' shots soon as I get them edited... there are some hilarious ones of Gabe coming. He's always a riot. Almost literally. LOL

These photos will be replacing the current ones in the frames in the living room... I chose a "formal" photo for each child and then a goofy one or a fun one to go with. Then I also am having printed a set of each boy laying on the ground in a similair pose for the dining room. That sounds like it makes NO sense....I'll try again, for the dining room, a photo of each boy laying on their tummy in the grass... the above photo is Josiah's. **whew** I feel like I have scrambled brains today.. I probably shouldn't be writing. :S So... here's Siah's... the others will come soon. We are also planning a big (BIG for us with a newborn) trip to the zoo this weekend...our first outing as a 7 member family! We are super excited! We bought a very neat-o double stroller and are looking forward to it's maiden voyage this Saturday! Maybe we'll take some photos... but then again, that is ONE more thing I'll have to pack....**sigh**. Haha, just kidding.


Photobucket





Photobucket

7 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

Very nice!!! I think they look great....you gotta post that one you sent me. It was too funny!! And as for the zoo....no worries....you will have a great time...our kids love the zoo. It is supposed to be HOT saturday. See ya tonight

Karilee said...

The pics look great! That last photo makes me think that he's snickering at me... :)
Trips to anywhere with a family of 7 are something that you need to pack at least a small camera! I'm always counting heads, all of a sudden those leash things don't seem so overboard..jk,LOL!

Jenny said...

OH... KARILEE, I forgot to tell you!! You asked a couple posts ago if I had a white cover on my high chair... well, GET THIS: That high chair is the same one that YOU gave us that was Ethan's!! You know... you got it at Toys R Us I think, it used to have a bright blue cover on it and it still did until recently... it was falling apart so bad with holes in it, that Dan took the cover off and flipped it around kinda inside out/backwards. So that's the inside showing... he really thought we could get the milage of one more kid out of it. Hee hee. Just thought you would get a kick out of that!

Jenny said...

I like the second one, and all of them. I was a bit confused about the same pose in the dining room thing. I thought, why is she taking pictures of the boys in the dining room? LOL Funny girl. Got it now, though. He looks so much older in the last one! Maybe his coloring seems a little pale to me in it. You're doing great, as always though. Can't wait to see the rest of the kids'.

The Casaus House said...

Honestly, I love the last shot the best. He looks so grown up! Have fun at the zoo and you should take the camera so you can post the pics on here.

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures! I love them all!! You do such an awesome job. Even Lauren said "Mom, she takes GREAT pictures!" :) I love what you do! He is quite handsome to say the least!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
These guys grow up so fast! I can remember when we brought him home from the hospital 9 years ago, and now he is looking so grown up and handsome! Great job on the pictures, I've already seen the rest of the boys' shots and they're awesome, too!
-Dan