Friday, June 20, 2008

The Blessing of Meals...


Our church is such a blessing... for every new mother that has a baby, the church brings meals to their family for about a week. These photos are from one of those meals... this night we had some wonderful roast beef with carrots and potatoes, biscuits and some fun cupcakes. Kids love cupcakes and Keturah was no exception! As we watched her get more and more chocolatey I just had to grab my camera and snap a few shots. It was then that I thought to take a few of the meal too. I thought Jenny B. and Joy would get a kick out of seeing baby Turah having such a blast. :) We are so thankful for the church family bringing meals that first week... it helps out so very much!! Thank you!




























2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh how I miss that bright-eyed baby girl!! This post brought tears to my eyes. How sweet. Little chocolate fiend, she is a girl, someday to be a woman after all. :) Great pictures of the food, too. I love seeing creative angles of everyday stuff, and food is always near and dear to my heart. Thanks for sharing this fun moment. I love it, and am sure I will look back at this post many times over. :)

Karilee said...

Something about little ones and chocolate cupcakes is always wonderful, so cute, and VERY messy! I do have to ask, do you really have a WHITE cover for your high chair? I guess it'd be easy to see all the dirty spots.

What a wonderful blessing to receive gifts of love from your church family. Great shot of the biscuits, especially. Biscuits have a special place in my heart, and probably my hips too! :)