Friday, June 13, 2008

Computer Problems...And Some More Photos

I realize it's been awhile since I updated my blog, but not because I didn't want to! I have many many other photos from Malachi's birth that I wanted to share... ones from right after he was born... where my doctor is with me and meeting him, gives me a hug, etc.... but they need a little editing and cropping for modesty reasons. Photoshop quit working properly on our laptop for some reason, so I probably need to reinstall that... and then our desktop is saying that the hard drive is FULL...so it won't let me add files to the hard drive. WHAT?!?! WHEN did that happen? While I was in the hospital?

So, although I'm sure it's something that Dan can fix in less then 10 seconds on both computers, Dan is out of town for a few days. Oh well, I can post those photos later. Until then, I have these great photos that Andrew took when they came and visited at the hospital. I know they look similiar to the other photos I posted, that's because Luba was taking photos with our camera at the same time.


We are doing great at home. Malachi is easy so far. He wants to eat more often than any of my other babies...which is a blessing because I have been able to escape engorgement. I had it horrible with Keturah, but she didn't want to eat that often. He had his newborn checkup when he was 6 days old and his weight was 9lb. 3 oz...so he has regained his birth weight plus some.


His brothers and sisters love him a TON...but the most difficult thing I'm finding is that I can't leave him around Keturah. Not because she will be mean, but she wants to touch him and pet him and give him blankets, etc. These are my closest two children, I usually have a child over 2 when I have a new baby... so having a 20 month old is new territory for me. The baby's swing is in the living room, so when I wash dishes and Keturah is toddling around I can't see what's going on. I may have to re-think where I have the swing/baby seat. We'll see. SOOO.... we are all great, I'm not too sore and baby is doing great!! We praise God for his blessings on our family, we are so unworthy of his many blessings... may I be truly thankful.







3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Jenny!! I am SO happy and excited for you! I wish I could be there to share this new addition to your famiy and the changes he will bring. I am happy to admire from afar at least. ;) I love you so much and know that God is truly blessing the wonderful Savage family.

The Casaus House said...

I am sooooooo envious of you now! I don't know what I was thinking not finding out the gender! I'm also rejoicing with you over the birth of your precious son! God is so good! Okay, so I think we're in the clear from the yuckies. We had the flu, then colds so now I want to really see and hold that baby.

I am truly blessed said...

I love the pictures with all the kids and the baby. Precious memories!!