Here are some more photos from our blessed event!! We praise God for his protection, safety and many blessings! God is so good and we are so thankful for a wonderful delivery, healthy Mom and Baby and loving family and friends. I hope the slideshow works!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Wow, what beautiful pictures. He is a HANDSOME little guy!!! Congratulations. I see what happens for not checking in one day. You are a true blogger on top of things right away!!! Thank you for that. I really enjoyed the pictures and to see everyone from so far away. You look so calm and pretty before when you got to the hospital. The boys look like they are so excited to be big brothers again. Take care of your self.
Lisa
Thank you so much for letting us come to see you. We are so happy for you guys. That was amazing about the cord. God is so good to protect him. Such a handsome little guy! Enjoy your little blessing
Beautiful baby boy. Congratulations. I love that brand new baby stuff you get to be apart of - the hospital, the visitors, the SMELL of a newborn! Love it!
Praise the lord for such a beautiful and healthy little baby!! Eat some of that cake for me!!! And call if you need anything
OH! What a cutie...!!!
I can't stop watching your slideshow. I'm so happy for you that all the "suffering" is over and you have such a beautiful little boy. I can't wait to hold him but need to get over this yuck bug first. Myah had a pretty tight single knot in her cord and here your little guy ended up with a double knot! Thank God for protecting our babies!
What a handsome little man!! We are so happy for you all. Praise the Lord for his hand of protection. Its such a blessing to know that he has everything under control before we even knew there was a problem!
Love you all!
What a sweet little face! I am so glad to see that everything went well, and that Malachi came out without any complications. He is a wonderful blessing. Praise God!
Give us some more pics . . . .
Post a Comment