Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Bath



Just wanted to share a baby bath photo. He was about 2 weeks old here... (he is almost 3 weeks old now). You can see his little pimples all over...they are beginning to get better, I think.

I haven't been getting much good sleep lately...some of that is normal but I also need to focus on helping him reverse his days and nights...or at least get his "night" to start earlier than 2 am. It has been nice sometimes to have a lot of time during the day to get caught up on things while he naps, but not so nice that it's worth paying for at 1 am. I'm sure it will all work itself out very soon. :)

3 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

awwwww...isnt he sweet. So alert. Just precious Jenny

Jenny said...

Sweet picture, Jenny. Thanks for sharing, they change so much so soon.

Mrs. Pizo said...

He is so beautiful!!!!