Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A Bath From Daddy


Just wanted to post these photos of Dad giving Malachi a bath in our bathroom sink. I was originally giving him the bath, but I asked Dan to help me hold him a little and he just kinda took over from there. That was okay with me because I was then able to take a few photos! These were from when he was about 2 weeks old. He's growing and changing so fast, it's hard to believe how quickly they change.
He has been doing much better at night sleeping a lot more... but he still gets strange fussy bouts in the evening. But I know that is normal with many newborns. Overall we are all doing awesome adjusting to our new baby! And I'm feeling GREAT! We have been taking day trips and yesterday we went to Sequim to celebrate my dad's birthday. Now I just need to get caught up on LAUNDRY.







4 comments:

The Casaus House said...

When you get your laundry caught up then you can come help me get mine caught up. I'm only behind because I refuse to run my dryer in this heat. Cute pictures! I'm so glad you're feeling great. Can you believe you're little guy is finally here!?!

Anonymous said...

WOW Jenny he is sooooo cute!! What a handsome little feller!! :)

Karilee said...

He's so handsome! Baby bath pics are so sweet. As for getting caught up on laundry? Laundry for 7 is always an adventure, a never ending adventure and that's okay. I used to feel terrible that I never got it DONE, but now I've come to realize that isn't realistic with seven people. I pretty much do 2 loads of laundry each day and if I accomplish that then I consider myself "caught up". Maybe others have a better way and I'd love to hear about it, but that's what works for me. Sorry to ramble on your blog, maybe it will be a help or something. :)

~~Deby said...

oh Jenny he is so cute...so little...this is such a cute set of pictures..
Deby