Friday, June 27, 2008

JOY started a blog!!


















WOO HOO!! My sweetest friend JOY started her own blog!! Go check it out at ://www.piercefamilyblessings.blogspot.com/!! I'm so excited! I look forward to seeing the kiddos grow and reading about her day to day life! She even started the blog off with a BANG of FIVE posts!! Now that's a great way to start. Check out her garden and beautiful kitchen! Let's leave her some nice comments as a warm welcome to blogdom! Yeah Joy, you did it, and it's awesome! If you design a header, I would love to create it for you!! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!! :):) I am excited to get it going and sharing our lives with our friends!! :)

I am truly blessed said...

How cool!!! I went and left her a comment. I like that pic of the two of you....very nice!!