
I thought it would be fun to share some of the "nature-y" photos from our trip to the falls. I didn't get that many...something about not really feeling like getting down on the ground for the good shots...maybe another time when I'm less third-trimester. :)
I'm also way over due to take some family portraits for us...I was asked to send in our latest photo of Dan separately and I separately for a Mother's Day gift and I was hard pressed to find one where there wasn't a little boys head in the bottom of it (from being cropped out of a family photo). Maybe after I have the baby we'll go down to my favorite park for some portraits and bring along a teenager to press the shutter. Any volunteers? That reminds me, Jenny B... if you and Carl still have time, I would still love to take a few shots of you guys before you go! And I can't WAIT until you start your blog!! Do it today! :):)
Well, after 3 days of some horrible stomach flu, I have lost 4 lbs. Which is no big deal when you're as wise as me to carry around my own reserves... LOL. I hope I'm nearing the end of this bad flu. I have been fighting dehydration and downing gatorade like crazy. It just makes me so weak and tired. I don't know how much of my food I'm actually getting. I really rested a lot yesterday so that I could have the energy to go to church and get the kids ready for church. It worked out good, except that I fell asleep on the sofa at about 5:00 when Dan came home... he comes in and I'm asleep on the couch (not on purpose, just tuckered out) Turah (who is dressed and ready to go in a pastel outfit) has a purple marker and is playing picasso on her face and dress, Josiah is writing an essay on knights and the little boys are playing. He woke me and told me I could stay home... but I said, no no, I'm showered, kids are ready, we're going! I did call my doctor though, about this flu and the nurse told me to get some medicine right away, so we did that. Hopefully it's almost over. No one else has it, makes me wonder if it was slight food poisoning??






3 comments:
): I am SOOO sorry you have had the yucky flu! ): That just stinks! I sure hope you are feeling better really soon!
The pictures are quite beautiful!! Makes me feel like I am there. They are quite nice!
I miss you! I hope you are better SOON!!!
Maybe once you have the baby we can all go there and go on the hike since I am feeling so guilty about you going while 8 months pregnant!
Great pictures. I love the last one where you can see the rainbow at the bottom of the waterfall. Beautiful!!
Post a Comment