Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Mini Vacation

We have been eager to check out the new resort Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound Wa. and we finally booked a little stay for late July. They have fun, kid themed rooms where kids have their own "cabins" to sleep in...it looks so fun. It will make a great little get-away for a couple days, and I think the prices are very reasonable. Here is a link. http://greatwolflodge.com/locations/grandmound/index.aspx



6 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so funny. We are going to go pretty soon also. We are really excited! It looks like so much fun!!!

Jenny said...

Amanda, What do you mean that is so funny? LOL Sorry, just trying to understand. :):) I thought I just told you about it on Mother's Day?

Amanda said...

Tom and I have been talking about it everyday since then. We are trying to decide whether to go in a couple of days or a couple of months. Any way I think like five different couples have talked to us since then about it also

Jenny said...

This looks like a super fun trip! Did you ever get my email? We are in Montana. Going to Yellowstone tomorrow. I want to be added to your role, but not until after we are done travelling, and I have more time to add and perfect it. : ) Thanks!

~~Deby said...

My sisters and family's just went and had such a great time.
(She is Blessed A Latte) on my blogroll. She has 5 children and they all loved it.
Deby

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Hi Jenny...

We just went a couple of weeks ago for 3 days two night. It was one of the funnest things we have ever done as a family. I even did the water slides, if you can believe that!!!The water park is real warm,84 degrees, when you first walk in you feel like your in a sauna,once your wet you don't feel it as much!!! My kids did the crafts twice in the kids craft room. We want to make it a yearly getaway. If you have any questions ask away!!!!Check out my blog, I posted a few pictures of our stay there. We did one of the kid cabins, my kids loved it.