On a separate subject, I had a doctor's appointment today and all is going well. The doctor checked me and said that I'm about at 2 cm (yay!) and that the head is the presenting part, which is great because it rules out the possibility of needing a version (where they manually flip the baby around if it is breech) or a C-section for sure. Of course, both are still possibilities, but it's always encouraging to find out the baby is head down at 38 weeks. So, I could go anytime, but I don't normally go early, in fact, I never have. That's a lot of commas in that last sentence! But you never know....this could be the first! Hey, I can dream, right?
Friday, May 16, 2008
Bodin's Final Pack Up
On a separate subject, I had a doctor's appointment today and all is going well. The doctor checked me and said that I'm about at 2 cm (yay!) and that the head is the presenting part, which is great because it rules out the possibility of needing a version (where they manually flip the baby around if it is breech) or a C-section for sure. Of course, both are still possibilities, but it's always encouraging to find out the baby is head down at 38 weeks. So, I could go anytime, but I don't normally go early, in fact, I never have. That's a lot of commas in that last sentence! But you never know....this could be the first! Hey, I can dream, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment