Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Belated Ladies Retreat Photos...

Ladies Retreat was a special blessing to me this year, despite the fact that I got very ill. It was just what I needed. I didn't take many photos, mostly because I was very ill...in fact, if it weren't for me being asked to use my camera for this group one, I may have not had any photos at all. It just isn't high on the priority list when one is quite ill. It was funny, I saw many other ladies taking so many photos and I laughed at myself not wanting to take any at all... just not feeling like it... but I had many photo shoots for clients in the month of May so I was kinda all 'photoed-out'. Besides, I knew I could always just copy some of their photos! LOL.... Oh the blessings of digital.
Here are the three current preggos. :) We had many more, but they all had their babies earlier in the year! I expect a new big crop to spring up soon...but all in God's will and timing. Only 2 weeks left for me!

No comments: