Monday, May 26, 2008

39 Weeks!

I want to say a grateful THANK YOU to all who have been asking how I'm doing and those that asked how my doctor's appointment went. I really appreciate that SO much, it's so comforting to know that you have friends that care. I just felt overwhelmed by all care and concern, I truly am thankful for great friends, you guys are the best!

My appointment went great! I had her strip my membranes like I said, and I only yelped once. LOL She did a GREAT job! If she ever quit the OB practice I think that the Taliban could use her as a female torture-lady. Hee hee. Just kidding, I'm very thankful that she did it. It won't necessarily make me go any sooner, but it is making me have some more contractions and getting me a little closer. I will have her do it again on Friday if I haven't delivered by then. My blood pressure was great! I dunno what was going on on Wednesday when it was high... Thursday was much more stressful for me, so it wasn't that. Baby looked great on Thursday, and I'm still feeling great. It tuly is a special blessing from the Lord! What a blessing to get so much done before baby comes!!


So, these pictures are taken with our little cheapie camera that I often keep in my purse. Josiah took some and Dan took the others. Dan took this "creative angle" one...LOL. We went out to dinner on Friday and finally tried the Famous Dave's place! It was very good...but we're still not sure if it's good enough to justify the cost. We don't like to drop a lot of money when we go out to eat...we usually have the kids share kids meals (and they STILL don't finish it all) and often Dan and I share something... but we wanted to try the ribs... they were SO good, but a little pricey. We'll probably go again though, but maybe on a date night. OH Kristi!! Those cornbread muffins were SOOO good! Almost mapley on top! Loved them!
So, for all of my friends from out of town... here is ME at 39 weeks... I could go any time, but expect to deliver around the 5th sometime. I'm due this Saturday, May 30th, or June 1st, depending on the calculator used. BTW ~ Josiah was also due on this day.... and his birthday is June 12th! Haha, but I'm not going past 41 weeks again.... so THAT'S not happening. Thank you again for all your love and concern!!



Oh, and Karilee...:):) Caleb better not say that I look tired again, (like he did when I was 36 weeks with Turah) or I'm going to have to go to Ohio for some little boy butt whooping. Haha... just kidding. For the record, I wasn't tired. :):)































































8 comments:

Karilee said...

YOU look SO GREAT!! I love that shirt, it is very slimming even at all those interesting angles! :)
BTW, Caleb thinks that the pics of you and Keturah are so sweet. He's in love with his baby sis, so he has a special soft spot these days for baby girls.
We'll keep prayin' that you'll deliver soon and healthy.

Tom and April said...

You look so good. I am glad you are doing good. I was wondering, but this is the first day I have been online since I got to Texas. Can't wait to hold that little one when I get back.

Anonymous said...

Jenny! I love the way you look when you are with child! You look so happy and pretty in these pictures...

The Browning Family said...

Love the shirt! :-) Great post. I marvel at how you get your kids to share meals and they still don't finish. Isaac and Gabriel can both outeat me. Just today we were at the beach and grabbed some fast food and Isaac ate a meal and then my fries and then asked for more! BTW - NOT time yet (you know what I mean)!!! I'm on a strict schedule, well sort of. (big smiley face here). Oh . . . and yes . . . Phillip finally found me. I didn't know I was lost! I should get lost more often -

Mrs. Pizo said...

You really look so FABULOUS!!! I am excited for you! The pictures are nice. It is always good to see you in them! Take care and I will be praying for you.
Lisa

I am truly blessed said...

You look great my friend!! Now just hurry up and have that baby. Is there anything else you still need?!?!

Jenny said...

You look beautiful Jenny! I am so super excited for you! We don't have internet yet, so I don't have a computer at home. I did add to my blog today, and if you would, could you please add it to your list now? It's still pretty boring, but it will be better once we're settled. Also, please post your email on my blog, since apparently I am not getting my message(s) sent to the correct one. Miss you!

Stephanie said...

You look so very beautiful! There's something about being pregnant that just is....(I'm going to use an Anne of Green Gables word)....enrapturing. :)