I'm not really sure if this is funny or shameful, to be honest! But it's the truth! So, if this is offensive to any of you, I'M SO SORRY! I just had to catch it on tape. Must be the product of having three older brothers. Malachi doesn't say very many words yet... and one day Gabriel was playing with him on the sofa with their cowboy guns... and well.... you see what he taught him. I think it's very funny... Dan thought so too... not a conventional first word, is it? EDIT: I added a second video of it, the boys thought the first one was dumb. Oh well, hope you get the idea... or maybe it's better that you don't.
As an update..... let me just say this... DAN LOVES HIS JOB!!!! LOVES it. WHAT a blessing, I'm so proud of him, and he's doing so great!! We begin school on Monday, and we're all prepared, organized and ready! The kids can't wait!! Gabriel has been seen sneaking to read his Bible and History books! Gabriel has been a reading machine lately... he read 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and The Swiss Family Robinson this month. He LOVES to read... I can't keep him out of the books! This year in History, he will learn about all of our US presidents... he's so excited. Okay... back to cooking... enjoy my silly video.



6 comments:
Lol...I think it is great. If it wasnt his first word it probably would have been coming shortly with all the boys in the house. Too cute
boys..!!!
Got to LOVE boys!!!
very cute...!!!
And i think it was bound to happen with the other bigger brothers he has around him!!
very cute to see boys playing with guns and not dolls =]
LOL! Brothers are great!
That's not too bad, if that's the worst word he ever learns from a brother!!
Wish our experience had been so cute!!
That's great! I want to know what Karilee's experience was, though! To me the awkward word is ALWAYS truck! I sometimes wish I could just keep them home until their speaking improves, lol!
Oh, sooo funny! BOYS! How sweet he is, and so sweet Gabe enjoying and loving his brother. Thanks for sharing!
Michelle H....Since this is a family friendly blog...let me just say that while "truck" IS the worst offender in the pronunciation dept. Our 3rd son exhausted that one...to death. However...wild horses cannot drag the worst of the stories from me. Okay, well, maybe via email, but NOT on here!! :)
Post a Comment