
I can't remember if I've posted here about this before... so I will go on as if I never have. After much wanting... wishing... hoping... dreaming and thinking about it, we're actually doing it! I, and a few ladies from my church, are meeting once a week to scrapboook! Oh, the pages that we have been getting done! It's so exciting! I finished my family album for 2007, created a gift album for my grandparents' recent trip to WA, and made great headway on my Disneyland vacation album. (also from 2007) In the beginning I was also working on my Project 365 pages and got those caught up also. It's a great blessing to actually DO it... set aside the time each week to get together and to scrapbook! I wish we had begun when April G was still here! She would have loved it!!
Other than scrapbooking, we are also encouraging one another and having good, clean fun! We have been able to bear one another's burdens and lift one another's spirits. Some are just learning to scrapbook, and some have been doing it for a long time. Anyone else is welcome to come join at any time!! Rachel S. also comes now and then.
My favorite part is that I am preserving my family's history. I'm recording our story - the story of Dan Savage Jr.'s family. Future generations will know what we stood for, how we spent our family days, how we celebrated birthdays and Christmas, and more importantly - how cherished these precious people are in my eyes and what an important part they are to our family - The Dan Savage Family. If you are local and have any interest in scrapbooking - please come join us!!
PS ~ Cindee... it's absolutely not fair that you can still look that beautiful while making a "funny face".




5 comments:
i do not recall you ever posted about this =) but then again I am pregnant so I probably would not remember if you did or not anyways!! LOL
wow...i look SO druged in the picture...well I should say exhausted! LOL but whats new..!!
I always look forward to my tuesday nights with my ladies! Its a "ladies night out" with yes, PURE CLEAN fun!!
christopher is actually encouraging me to go, when i am not feeling "so great" he says i need to get out and be around other ladies...my friends!
with everything going on, and my 50 billion different appts...i almost forgot about TONIGHT..!! i couldnt believe it!!
BUT, I plan on being there..and Meagan is also planning on coming too, so I am picking her up tonight too, and I believe I am picking up Cindee too (got to call her)!!
Looks like so much fun! I just went through and organized all of my pictures into individual envelopes for easier access to scrapbook! Maybe one of these days I'll join you all!! I have needed to get that project done before I even attempted to scrapbook, so yay! It's done!
~Emily
WOW! That looks like a lot of fun! I am not a scrapebooker, but I bet I could tag along to watch babies or something. :) You girls have a blast!!
That's awesome! I haven't even gotten Owen's thank you cards out yet because I wanted to order pics of him to make them with, what a slacker! I'm not even going to worry about scrapbooks until tax time, maybe I can then develop old rolls of film, if any are still any good, lol!
What fun! I can't wait to start scrapping Will's first book. It may be a while, but I am already collecting photos and dreaming up page ideas. : )
Post a Comment