Friday, August 07, 2009

A Recent Photo Favorite and a Few Project 365 photos

I LOVE this photo of Keturah... it was taken at the Stormers goodbye party for Isaac... which, by the way... wasn't that the best turnout you have ever seen?? That was so exciting for them! So, this is my most recent photo favorite. I have some great wheat field photos to get to sometime soon also, taken at our brother and sister's home. I've never had the opportunity to do any "wheat field" portraits yet... the sun was bright, so I have no idea how they will turn out. I love how her skin turned out here.... makes me smile.





PS - hee hee... her hair's not dirty, that's a part tan line!










... a 365 photo from around the time of July 4th.











... the week of Gabriel's birthday, he brought cupcakes to his Wed night class to celebrate. This is that Wednesday's "Project 365" photo.

2 comments:

Michelle H said...

good grief, Keturah's adorable! Does she totally know it? The boys are looking less and less like "little" boys. It's so much fun to see and sad at the same time. I get WAY too nostalgic!

Jenny said...

Sweet pictures. I LOVE that one of Turah, too! The lighting is so great, natural. She is adorable, and it shows in this pic. :)