Saturday, August 22, 2009
A Current Glimpse of Malachi
Malachi is turning from a baby into a toddler right before our eyes! It's so adorable and so sad all at the same time. He has begun doing things just to be funny... laughing and clapping at himself and trying to say words. Gabriel taught him one of his first words... and that's a rather sad story that I can share later when I have more time. Let's just say that your first word can be rather funny if you have three brothers. I'll post the video of him saying that particular first word soon. For now, here is a little video of him chasing and ... ahem... playing with our sweet cat, Misty. I love how he keeps crawling after the cat, making such happy sounds. By the way - who says that children shouldn't play with plastic bags??! JUST kidding, Mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment