
Our Grandparents on Dan's Mom's side, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this year! What a great accomplishment! Dan's Mom was very crafty and had her sister back in MO sneak around and collect many older photos of the Borchers from when they were young... and all throughout their lives. They had someone help them to make a video presentation of their lives together over these 50 years... and then they surprised them with it! They thought they were sitting down to view Mom and Dad's Ireland video... but it was a special about THEM! It was a great surprise!! You can see Grandma's surprise... and in the final photo, Grandpa was all teared up. So precious!






4 comments:
I got to meet them at Tom and Amanda's when they were here. They really loved that surprise. They told us all about it. What a sweet testimony of love and a sweet and fun couple too. It looks like a fun family time.
I LOVE her expression in the first picture..!!! That is comthing you CAN NOT fake!!! So neat and thoughful!!!
I will have to view your scrapbook that you are making for them, BEFORE you give it to them =] I was hoping to last night, but we had to get going...next week, I am hoping to view it =]
What a wonderful surprise!
A 50 year anniversary is a grand celebration!! Most marriages these days are long extinct by the 50 year mark.
What an awesome testimony for the Lord!
Can you imagine? 50 years! Wow, so awesome! Seems like forever away for me, but it'll be here before we know it!
How precious!! I love those kind of presentations.
Post a Comment