We had the privilege of seeing our brother Brad get married this past Saturday. It was beautiful! Congrats to the happy couple, and congrats to the Savage family who gained another daughter.Here is Brad and Grandpa Borchers (Dan's mom's father)
The Borchers live in Missouri. They visited up here for vacation and to see the wedding. It ALSO happened to be their 50th wedding anniversary this year, so Mom and Dad put together a surprise video presentation and party for them. For their gift, I am making them a small, 8 x 8 scrapbook of their time here in Wa, including the wedding and their anniversary party. Half the photos are printed and I am happy to say that I got 5 pages done last night! It is so fun to scrap wedding photos. I will share my little album when it's complete.

Here is our family, waiting for the wedding to start. Malachi really wasn't fussy during the wedding... despite what his face says now! :)

Here is Keturah, waiting for it to start. Karilee! This is the Daisy Kingdom dress that you sent me!! It finally fits! Yay! She will wear it to church this Sunday also!! It's so beautiful! Thank you so much!

Rachel coming down the aisle.

Who gives this woman?

Dad.

Little Ben did such a great job!

So did little Rachel! (My niece and nephew)
Dad getting choked up like he does at all of our weddings. :D So sweet.
Mr. and Mrs. Brad Savage!!
Grandma and Grandpa Borchers... so beautiful! They are Josiah's great grandparents!
Keturah outside during the reception.
Great Grandpa smooching on Malachi.
Okay, so for the life of me, I could NOT get the text to line up right... so sorry~! Have no idea what the problem was... hopefully you get the idea. LOL Nevermind about the text, apparently it lines up just fine on this computer. :P
Okay, so for the life of me, I could NOT get the text to line up right... so sorry~! Have no idea what the problem was... hopefully you get the idea. LOL Nevermind about the text, apparently it lines up just fine on this computer. :P








2 comments:
Beautiful wedding! Another Brother married off, what fun!
The dress looks so pretty on Keturah!! A pretty dress for a pretty little lady! I'm so glad that you had such a festive occasion for her to wear it at! Fun!
Great shots, you picture takin' Mama!
I love the pic of all the little Savage kids on the bench. The boys are all getting so handsome, Jenny! And of course, Turah is adorable as always. What a sweet picture. Love it!
Post a Comment