Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Camp Photos Pt. 2



Just wanted to share the last of my photos from camp. It was a blessed time in the Lord... the messages were so great. Our children had a blast in the VBS type classes that they went to. I hope we can go as a whole family next year.





Goofy Little Isaiah.

An amazing brunch that was laid out the last day... only about 1/3 of the table is showing here.


Shane Hilson helping me out with Malachi. They were such a blessing to me, as were many others.



Our Evengelist, Bro. Dave Sommerdorf.


Around the Campfire.









Around the fire at night.








Ki Ki found a new friend.






Michelle H gave fun rides to little ones on her bike...Keturah had a blast.






1 comment:

Michelle H said...

What do you mean, Michelle H...I wasn't there! Teasin' Michelle is such a common name, I'm planning a Michelle + 1 craft party this fall, where my friends Michelle come and bring a friend. Family Camp looks like so much fun, my kids all want to go next year!