
While in Sequim last weekend, and after we got the news that Dan had gotten the new job... we changed our plans a little so that we could see our grandparents for one more day. They had pre-arranged to get together at Jason's for dinner, for whoever could come, and we were excited that we now could come. Not all of the family were able to be there, but we enjoyed our visit with those who could!
Jason and Terri made a scrumptious meal of steaks, lamb, halibut and hot dogs. We all brought a side dish. The meal was one of the best I have had in a very long time... and how sweet to spend it with family.

Jason sharing photos with Dan.

Boy.... where they live is absolutely beautiful! I have many more photos to share... perhaps someday... but the kids and I are leaving for family camp next week and I wanted to update my blog quickly. :)




2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I love the table set-up outdoors, and the one of Turah took my breath away. I know it's not the best close-up for a real photographer shot, but I love it. And I love you! So happy to hear about Dan's job still! So exciting!
What a fun time with family!
I just love the outdoor pictures, especially the field. So pretty. We only have corn fields around here and you have to be pretty tall to be seen standing in one for a picture! :)
Post a Comment