PRAISE THE LORD!!! Dan got a phone call today from a company that he was very excited about... AND... he starts his NEW JOB on Wednesday!!!God's timing is so perfect and miraculous.... praise the Lord! He never fails... the story of how HE has provided for our needs these past months will be one that we tell to our children's children! ... it truly is unbelievable, were it not God that we're talking about, I would never believe it - the perfectness of His timing. I'm sooo tired right now, forgive the messy sentences, just wanted to get the word out!
We still find it unbelievable that we didn't have to borrow even one dollar during this time! Many have offered to help us the moment we needed a hand. We surely thought that time would come when we would need to lean on our church and loved ones to help pay a bill, but that time never came!
We are so thankful for a church and family that have prayed for us so diligently and have helped us with their gifts and support during this time... several friends were moved of God to bring us gifts here and there... a pack of diapers, a box of detergent, or some food... so many little things that we are so thankful for! Most of all, thank you for your prayers. They mean more to us than we could ever be expressed. A new chapter in our lives is beginning now... we're ready for whatever the future holds. God is so Faithful!



10 comments:
How awesome Jenny!! God's faithfulness to provide, your faith and trust in God during this time....and now a job!! Praise the LORD!!
~Sheri
What a testimony...
God is good
Deby
Ah Praise the Lord Jenny!! What an awesome testimony you will be able to share for years to come!!
congrats congrats congrats!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!! Isn't it just wonderful to see the Lord work. His timing is ALWAYS perfect! I am so delighted for you guys!! :):):)
Praise the Lord!!
It is soo AWESOME to see how well the Lord takes care of us!
How wonderful to have such a great testimony to share with your family and many others.
So glad to hear that Dan's ship came...right on time! :)
PRAISE GOD!!!!! Yippee!! I am SO very super excited for you all and for Dan! What a blessing and exciting time for you all and he. I never doubted that God would provide for you, but it is such a blessing to see and hear how. I love you!
Praise the Lord!! God is always faithful to provide for His own!!
~Emily
So very happy for you. I am sure that God has made you a stronger family in the faith as a result of this season. I appreciate your faithfulness through the "storm". Continuing on and exclaiming the glory of our most precious Lord and Saviour.
Ooohh I LOVE crossing items off the prayer list!! Praise the Lord---He is SOOO good.
Post a Comment