Jenny! These are soooo good!!! Thank you so much. I was going Oooo and Aaaa myself looking at these!! Thanks a ton, you did a wonderful job. I like all pictures, esp. of baby. Luba
You do such a great job! I love, LOVE, that little guys hair!! I finally have a few pics on my blog.It's tempting to go crazy and post a bazillion, but I've been to blogs with out of control moms who think we need to see every version of every shot, and thus I will refrain!!:D
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
6 comments:
What a beautiful family and handsome little boys! You did a great job, as always, Jenny! I love the pic of S and I together. That's priceless.
Jenny! These are soooo good!!! Thank you so much. I was going Oooo and Aaaa myself looking at these!! Thanks a ton, you did a wonderful job. I like all pictures, esp. of baby. Luba
awww they turned out GrEaT!! love all of them!!
Sweet pictures! I love his hair, too! Great job!
Wonderful pictures Jenny!
A very handsome family to work with too!
I love the sweet photo of the two boys together. So cute!
You do such a great job! I love, LOVE, that little guys hair!! I finally have a few pics on my blog.It's tempting to go crazy and post a bazillion, but I've been to blogs with out of control moms who think we need to see every version of every shot, and thus I will refrain!!:D
Post a Comment