
This one obviously cracks me up. It was such a clear photo straight out of the camera, I was amazed. I edited this photo very little, mostly just removed a big scab from between his eyes. What a goofy face! I'm redoing our black and white photo wall (as I said a few weeks ago), and I think I'm going to use one "serious" photo from each child, and then one funny, or candid one. I think this will be the funny one for Gabe.

This (above) will probably be Gabe's serious one ... I'll have to see how it prints up though, with all the grain. It started out as a pretty dark photo and lightening it makes it look grainy.

The one above came out of the camera very yellow and it was hard to take it out... I got a lot of it out, but it's still pretty warm.

This one is Gabe's "I'm in trouble face"..... haha , I love it! He makes this face when he is in big trouble and he honestly has no idea why or how he got there. Then we say, "GABE! No! Don't do that!! That's bad!" ... and this is the face we see. I noticed that you can even see the reflection of his hands in the right eye! At least ... I think that's what it is.

I like this one above, it's nice and relaxed.
And the one below is one of his "goofy" ones... just had to share his many faces!



6 comments:
Gabriel and Ethan must've exchanged notes on goofy faces for photo shoots as toddlers because Ethan does the SAME thing. Its totally hilarious, but also a bit annoying when you really want a normal looking face!
The pics are really nice though, I love the relaxed pic best, it looks the most natural.
I'm remodeling my blog and I'll let you know when it's ready!
Great pictures, Jenny. I like the first one where he is leaning on his hand. Ah, the many faces of Gabe. I like the idea of one funny and one serious picture on your photo wall. I think it'll look great.
Ok. I am such a dork. You KNOW I was on here last night....and totally forgot to comment. I like the 1st, 4th, and 6th...the goofy ones!!! Really, I like them all. Very nice. Give your boys a hug and tell them we said hi. My boys were asking a couple days ago when they get to see them again :)
My faves are the 3rd and 5th pose. Great pictures! Can't wait to see the wall when it's finished.
I like them all. So hard to choose he is such a cute little kiddo, as all your kids are. I really like the last one alot. Goofy is always so fun so I love the idea.
What a sweet face he has. He is really a handsome boy. I love all of them. But . . . I like the ones that are more centered. I am big into symmetry. Is that confusing???
Post a Comment